Friday, September 23, 2011

August 19th - a bit out of order!!!

I totally forgot about the adventure of Seema's first Friday.  She came to work with me for the morning and wasn't feeling too great.  It was Ramadan and I think she was slightly dehydrated, so she broke her fast. I called Mimi to come get her and hang out and rest a bit.

Mimi aka Grandma had a tooth that was hurting so she was heading to the dentist, so Seema went along.  Mimi ended up having her tooth pulled.  From the dentist they stopped at Cummings Chocolates and had several samples and left with a half pound box.  Next Costco - this time Seema could enjoy the variety of samples being offered. Then to fill the pain pill prescription at Harmons and then home...

When I went to pick up Ms. Seema after work, Mimi was a bit loopy from a couple pills and Seema was eating ice cream!  I asked did she eat lunch, no, did she eat something healthy besides Costco samples, no...  I guess that is what G'mas are for - junk food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com