Saturday, June 16, 2012

Spring Break 2012

April 2012

For Spring Break - Seema heading to Southern Utah with Grandma and life long friends Mason and Karen Redd.  When Seema finds some time to write about her trip I will post that here.....

and here it is folks....
I was little bit bored during spring break so spent first three days in home doing cycling and watching movies. On Monday I was praying and my grandma called me that u wanna go with me to the theater with uncle Mason and  Karen Redd, I said for sure. There we made a plan for southern Utah where I saw the real beauty of Utah. I totally loved it . Uncle Mason he was so passionate to tell me about his
town. For me it was the best tour of my life because I experienced a different culture of America and got enough information about native Americans. I had a great time with my grandma and Uncle Mason and Karen and learned so much stuff from them. I hope they were fine with my asking questions habit.



Here is photo proof of the fun times.  And Grandma came home EXHAUSTED...





























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com