Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prom

When Gabriel finds some time to write about Prom - I will post it here.... 
and here it is...drum roll for Gabriel Awad!!

"The Highland Prom I attended was such special day, it was my first time to hang out with my friend Kun from Thailand, we got together and took lots of photos. Then Mama Laurel took us by car with Seema to go to Darby's house. Sadly Lamiaa couldn't join us, but we did have fun. Me, Darby, Amrin, Kun, Ataka, Seema with other exchange students who I forgot their names (how awesome right?) went out to eat Italian then went to the dance.

It was a dance where everyone went crazy.  What fun times!  After the special dance we went out to eat ice cream, Mama Laurel and Laurie joined us and we had many photos and laughs.
after all I guess it was a night we will all remember ;)"

There you have it people!


Now enjoy some photos.  From the stories I have heard so far it was the best dance EVER!!! Complete with ice cream at Village Inn at midnight - I think I was too old to be out that late, but I survived!!!

Darby in a sexy blue (short) dress.  Seema in her baragin $$$ dress, and Cammy in Floral

Look some boys arrived - Gabriel and Kun

Charlie's Angels...watch out!!

Seema and 3 of her dates - Ataka (Japan), Amrin (Malaysia), Kun (Thailand)...she knows how to pick the cute ones!!!

The crew.

The boys.

Dancing???

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com