Thursday, November 24, 2011

Disney On Ice and SILLY MONKEYS!!!!

On November 11th we celebrated Veterans Day by going to Disney On Ice.  Thanks to a good friend, Dustin Dehlin at Energy Solutions he was nice enough to score me some free tickets and I went with Bella, Lamiaa and Seema to see the extravaganza of "Treasure Trove" on Ice.  Needless to say - they all loved it.  Even with my strict rules of NO cotton candy or slushee as both those treats suck at Disney On Ice - yes, I am speaking from experience.  They did all end up with the $10 lemonades ~ I justify this with the souvenier bottle.

Oh yeah - Dustin hooked them up with posters!


Yup - THOSE are the $10 lemonades in cool cups...

After Disney we headed over to Gateway for some shopping and dinner.  I could not resist buying the silly monkeys these silly monkey hats and Bella choose Oscar the Grouch...



And the girl behind the camera, me Laurel is wearing a bee hat.  As we walked through Gateway, most people thought we kinda goofy - but who cares and I wear my hat proudly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com