Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Next Few Weeks!!

After committing to host parenting of course, in typical La fashion, I decide to make over the basement bedroom and bathrooom.  Which in reality were in need of something following a minor flood in February.  As my sister, Heather likes to say, I lined up my minions for the project.  There are boat load of people to thank for everything they did to make the room and bedroom fantastic!!!  Each friend knows what they did - but here is the AMAZING list of peeps - Angela, Michelle (even if she didn't finish her Honey- Do list while visiting), Kele, Josh, John, Alan, Hailey, Ryan, Gordon, Dan, LeAndra, Dowses, and Wayne - I am pretty certain I am missing someone.
Cute people!!
Sewing gals!

Bette & Ririe



Joe doing trivia!

Hailey, Bella, Rebecca

Then there was the SHOWER!! It started as a random Facebook post that I said having never been married or had kids, I should have a shower for myself to help with all the stuff I needed to fill the room and bathroom.  That pretty much went viral - Gina Larson jumped right on that and offered and next thing I knew I was registering at Target for sheets, towels, pillows, towel rods, hangers and so much more.  And I can honestly say I have hands-down the most amazing group of friends that did just what a shower is supposed to do - SHOWER you with love and gifts.  It is was an overwhelming moment for a control freak like me!  Thanks to everyone friend that was there to share.  Hugs to you.

Mimi & Myra

Emily & Sharon

A group of VERY happy boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com